[oberlist] EE* call/res: MoKS AIR 2012 - Mooste KulalisStuudio

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Sun Aug 28 13:15:28 CEST 2011

Mooste, Estonia
perioada: March - November 2012

Mooste KulalisStuudio (MoKS)
MoKS AIR 2012

Open call
moks.ee/site/pmwiki.php?n=Residency.OpenStu

The MoKS Open Residency program has operated since 2002. We invite
artists, researchers, organizers, to apply for a residency at MoKS.
What we are looking for: People who are interested about researching and
carrying on experiments on sustainable models of operation. Be it either
in soft or hardware, in social or physical structures, human interactive
processes or engineering techniques- we are looking for creative models of
sensitive change and evolvement.

The studio is available to use free of charge from March 1st through
November 30th. Residency periods can be arranged from 2 to 8 months.

Application deadline for the open AIR program is September 15th

Studio A Conditions

Artists are expected to find their own means for travel and per diem for
living/insurance costs for the residency. MoKS can help with some
materials and special tools on previous mutual agreement. MoKS
occasionally gives out artist grants for residency period, but it depends
on MoKS current yearly budget. Visiting artists will be informed of grant
options following their selection. How to APPLY

Download and complete the residency application form.

Please include also:
Curriculum vitae (a CV indicates your artistic experience, education or
work experiences abroad)

Brief text explaining your reasons why do you wish to participate in MoKS
artist-in-residence program and your objectives for the residency period.

Please also give a brief overview about your organisational work.

Artistic documentation: website links, photos, slides, CD-rom, DVD (PAL or
NTSC) etc.

data limita: 15/09/11

Kontakt:
MOKS