[oberlist] Call for talented artists

Laura Claire Bakmann lcb at curart.org
Fri Dec 2 10:53:34 CET 2011

Call for talented artists!

*About us*

We are an emerging team called curart, aiming to offer a selection of
gifted young artists the unique opportunity of self-marketing in order to
enable them use their talents to contribute to the future of the art market
and impact its trends.

*We offer*

// a new online-platform for exhibition and sale of works of art in the
following fine arts cathegories: photography, painting, print, sculpture.

// the opportunity of presenting your work to a wide range of an art
interested public

// the chance to earn money without any investment  or risk to your art
work, due to the fact that a commission is charged only after a sale has
been completed.

*We expect the selected artists*

// to study fine arts or to have a fine arts degree

// to be aged 18 to 40

// to be open-minded in order to present the works of art on the internet

// to show a certain continuity of work and output

// to submit a minimum of five art works as a criterion for being selected

// to be highly motivated and persevere in creative work in order to
circulate their art

If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV, a letter
about yourself and your art, and a selection of your best work to:
kuenstler at curart.org

* *

*We kindly ask to futher this announcement to possibly interested artists
and are looking forward to receive your contributions.*