[Oberlist] SE* evnt: CHIOSC project at SUPERMARKET artists initiatives international art fair in Stockholm

Vladimir US vladimir at oberliht.org.md
Mon Feb 14 19:53:27 CET 2011

Dear all,

I would like to invite you to visit our booth at Supermarket artists
initiatives international art fair in Stockholm between 18-20 of
February 2011: http://supermarketartfair.com
Oberliht Association will present several activities and projects that
we have been organizing during the last few years:
Most of the space will be dedicated to CHIOSC project and events
organized within its framework: http://chiosc.oberliht.com/chiosc
CHIOSC project / FLAT SPACE: http://chiosc.oberliht.com/apartament
CHIOSC project / Wind Protest: http://chiosc.oberliht.com/2010/04/07/protest-in-vint-wind-protest
CHIOSC project / Notes for People's Atlas of Public Space in Chisinau: http://atlasofchisinau.wordpress.com

works by: Ion FISTICANU, Tonka MALEKOVIC, Ghenadie POPESCU, Stefan
RUSU, Tokmag group, Zampa di Leone and other artists.

but also
INTERVENTIONS3: http://oberliht.org.md/interventii3.html
POSTBOX magazine: http://plic.oberliht.com

During the fair Vadim TIGANAS, Natasa BODROZIC and Vladimir US will
invite you for Borsch and Compote for Culture fundraising event,
cooked at the spot - a performance taking its origins in Soup network
worldwide, but aiming to reenact quite a successful business model
that South has developed in the North.

Hope to see you in Stockholm!

The participation of Oberliht Association in Supermarket was possible
due to kind support offered by Swedish Institute: http://www.si.se/English