[Oberlist] MD* CHIOSC: vacanta placuta / have nice holidays

EVS Oberliht voluntar at oberliht.org.md
Sat Jul 9 19:01:32 CEST 2011

- - - scroll down for English - - -

RO
- - - - -
Dragi prieteni ai proiectului CHIOSC!

va informam ca APARTAMENTUL DESCHIS va fi inchis intre 14 iulie - 2 august
2011.
Sintem in proces de a pregati un program nou de proiectii pentru luna
august si speram sa ne revedem atunci.
Pina atunci va dorim mult soare si o vara placuta.
Pe curind!

a voastra,

Hanna
voluntar in asociatia Oberliht

EN
- - - - -
Greetings friends of CHIOSC project!

we are informing you that between 14th of July and 2nd of August 2011 our
beloved FLAT SPACE will be closed for holidays.
We are preparing a screening program for August and hopefully we can meet
again.
Till then enjoy the sun & summer and see you soon!

Yours Truly,

Hanna on behalf of Oberliht volunteers

--
Moldova Young Artists Association Oberliht
http://www.rhiz.eu/person-51274-en.html
email:    voluntar at oberliht.org.md
http://oberliht.com