[Oberlist] Synthetic biology films now online

Synthetic Biology Filmfestival filmfestival at bio-fiction.com
Mon May 2 07:10:35 CEST 2011

Please take some time to watch and rate our shortlisted videos to vote
for the winner of the Online Audience Award!

BIO:FICTION
Science, Art & Filmfestival
Museum of Natural History
Vienna, Austria

WATCH AND RATE OUR SHORTLISTED VIDEOS!

http://bio-fiction.com/videos

Bio:Fiction is the world's first synthetic biology film festival. Our
call for submissions in 2010 triggered 130 short film entries from 25
countries.

52 films were shortlisted and judged by an international jury composed
of filmmakers and synthetic biology scientists. Several award categories
will honour the best short films, covering science documentaries,
science fiction films and plain fictional narratives.
In addition to the jury films can also be rated by the public through
our online contest. The most popular film will be awarded €1000 - so
start voting!

http://bio-fiction.com/videos

Winners will be announced during the Bio:Fiction Gala and Award Ceremony
that will take place May 14th 2011, at 7:30 pm at the Museum of Natural
History, Vienna.

More info here http://bio-fiction.com <http://bio-fiction.com/>

Thank you for voting!