[Oberlist] EUROPE# cfA: we are more

US Vladimir us_v at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 20:23:38 CEST 2011

-- artist&curator
http://oberliht.com. . . . . . . . . . .https://lists.idash.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/oberlistportal informational pentru arta si cultura din Moldovainformation gateway for arts and culture from Moldova

In July, the European Commission will officially launch discussions on how much will be spent on culture in the next EU budget. They will also question the shape and content of the EU Culture Programme. Resulting decisions by national governments and EU policymakers will influence the next 10 years of support for cultural activities. It will directly affect everyone who lives in Europe. Currently, direct support for arts and culture represents 0.05% of the total EU budget. we are more believes this does not properly reflect the importance of arts and culture in the development of all European societies. We seek increased support for culture in the next EU budget.

We cannot wait another decade. We need as many signatures as possible before July to have our voices heard by governments and policymakers. Sign the manifesto <http://www.wearemore.eu/manifesto/> !

More info <http://www.wearemore.eu/>

we are more is an initiative of Culture Action Europe <http://www.cultureactioneurope.org/>

in partnership with European Cultural Foundation <http://www.eurocult.org/>