[Oberlist] EUROPE# cfA: Do you still believe in the power of culture?

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Wed May 18 03:53:52 CEST 2011

Subject: Do you still believe in the power of culture?
From:    "European Cultural Foundation" <eurocult at mailinglijst.nl>
Date:    Wed, May 11, 2011 9:15 pm
To:      "usv" <ober at emdash.org>

Join the we are more campaign
Do you still believe in the power of culture?

 ECF does. And we are now calling on you to actively join the we are more
campaign.
 An initiative of Culture Action Europe in partnership with ECF.

 In July, the European Commission will officially launch its discussions
on how much will be spent on culture in the next EU budget. They will
also be questioning the shape and content of the EU Culture Programme

 The resulting decisions by national governments and EU policymakers will
influence the next ten years of support for cultural activities. It will
directly affect everyone who lives in Europe.

 Currently, direct support for arts and culture represents 0.05% of the
total EU budget.
 we are more believes this does not properly reflect the importance of
arts and culture in the development of all European societies. We seek
increased support for culture in the next EU budget.

 We cannot wait another decade. We need as many signatures as possible
before July to have our voices heard by governments and policymakers.
Make a difference by actively supporting we are more!
 Put the Manifesto Signature Box (iFrame) on your website, blog or forum!

 What you can do

 http://www.wearemore.eu/manifesto/ .	Make sure you have signed the
http://www.wearemore.eu/manifesto/ manifesto.

 .	Install the we are more signature box (iFrame) on your website, blog or
forum.

 .	Forward this message to your networks to motivate people to sign the
manifesto and implement the iFrame on their own interfaces.

 .	Join our
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Act-for-Culture-in-Europe/123363221046746
to help further spread our message.

 Quick & easy installation of the signature box (iFrame) on your interface

 1.	Log in to the administration section of your website, blog or forum
and go to the location where you want to feature the Manifesto Signature
Box.

 2.	Change the editing mode to HTML mode. If your content editing module
looks likes a simple word processor that immediately shows how text will
be represented on your website, change the editing mode to HTML.

 3.	Copy and paste the following HTML code to your website:
 <iframe height="1100px" width="420px" scrolling="no"
src="http://www.wearemore.eu/manifestoframe/" frameborder="0"
style="border:none;"></iframe>
 4.	Save the changes and return to normal edit mode. The manifesto
signature box should now appear on your website.

 Thank you very much for helping collect signatures for the manifesto via
your website!

 Read more about the goals of the campaign at
http://www.wearemore.eu/campaign/

 General enquiries: Jeske van Vossen
http://mailinglijst.eumailto:jvanvossen@eurocult.org Press enquiries:
Mascha Ihwe http://mailinglijst.eumailto:mihwe@eurocult.org

 The European Cultural Foundation thanks The Prins BernhardCultuurfonds,
BankGiro Loterij and Lotto for their longstanding support and would also
like to thank its http://www.eurocult.org/about-us/funders in supporting
ECF initiatives.
 http://www.eurocult.org/about-us/funders

 European Cultural Foundation - ECF
 Jan van Goyenkade 5 . 1075 HN Amsterdam . tel +31 (0)20 5733868 . fax +31
(0)20 6752231 . http://www.eurocult.org/

 Feel free to pass this e-zine on to those who might be interested.
 Change your settings or unsubscribe to this newsletter.:
http://www.mailinglijst.eu/nieuwsbrief/edit/?e=ober@emdash.org&c=3673&l=261

http://oberliht.com