[oberlist] SK* call/res: KOŠICE 2013 - K.A.I.R. open call 2012

Ludwig Henne (Kosice 2013) ludwig.henne at kosice2013.sk
Sat Nov 19 14:24:00 CET 2011

K.A.I.R. – Košice Artist in Residence / open call 2012

In the frame of European Capital of Culture the NGO Košice 2013 is
running an international Artist-in-Residence-program for emerging
artists from all over the world and out of all artistic disciplines
and expressions. We give our resident artists the possibility to
become a cultural pioneer and work in the inspire environment of
Košice`s singular cultural surrounding to realize art projects,
collaborate with the agile local art scene and present themselves to
the local and national public.

      What we provide
       ·         Three month residency in Kosice, Eastern Slovakia
between May and December 2012

·         Free accommodation near the city centre (full furnished with
kitchen, no room service)
·         Honorary, travelling and material costs

What we demand
We searching for emerging artist, who is open for collaborations with
local artists
One presentation during the residency and final project/exhibition at
the end
Compulsory attendance
deadline: 31st of December 2011
You you are interested? Find more information in the attached document
or visit our homepage:
http://www.kosice2013.sk/en/kosice-2013-n-o-offers-three-month-residency-in-kosice-slovakia

For further question contact: ludwig.henne at kosice2013.sk