[oberlist] Fwd: [fvpci] FW: Animest 2012 - Call for Entries!

Igor Mocanu igor.mocanu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:37:04 CEST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: alexandra croitoru <alexandracroitoru la hotmail.com>
Date: 2012/4/12
Subject: [fvpci] FW: Animest 2012 - Call for Entries!
To: fvpci la yahoogroups.com

**

------------------------------
From: contact la estenest.ro
To: alexandracroitoru la hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:16:05 +1000
Subject: Animest 2012 - Call for Entries!

   [image: call for
entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-r/>
 Dear filmmakers, producers, distributors and friends of animated
films, the
7th Anim'est International Animation Film Festival will be waiting for your
shorts & features in the next few months. The deadline for submitting your
films to the 7th edition of the festival is June 15th.      We are glad to
announce the opening of the call for a brand new competitive section: *
Minimest* - reserved for shorts appropriate for children aged 4-12 years
old. An award will be presented to one of the shorts, based on a decision
made by a jury of children.

Also, starting with 2011, *the winner of the Anim'est Trophy* is
shortlisted for the annual Cartoon d'Or Award.

With a smart and nonconformist audience, Anim'est has become Bucharest's
most loved film festival and a growing name on the animation scene of
Europe, recognized as a member of the *Cartoon European Association of
Animation Film* since the 5th edition. Our presentations, workshops,
masterclasses and round tables provide a great opportunity to get in touch
with the latest creations and make contacts (here's how we enjoyed anim'est
2011)

Among the great names who have visited Anim'est since the first edition in
2006, we proudly mention *Bill Plympton, Georges Schwizgebel, Phil Mulloy,
Shane Acker, John Dilworth, Joan C. Gratz, Mike Reiss, Alex Budovsky, Juan
Pablo Zaramella, Alexander Damm, Gil Alkabetz, Simone Massi, Regina Pessoa,
Erik van Schaaik and our partner festivals, animation schools and guest
studios*.

You are invited to submit films produced after January 1st, 2010, to one of
the Anim'est competition categories awarded in prize money and animation
software:

Feature Film // Short Film // Student Film // Music video / Advertising //
Romanian Competition // Balkanimation // Minimest

Please note our entry deadline: June 15th, 2012, and check out our rules &
regulations <http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-y/>.

We encourage you to use the electronic entry form on our site, a fast,
efficient and eco-friendly way of submitting all of the details for your
films!

In order to send your films (and entry forms if you choose the printed
version), please use the address below: ASOCIATIA ESTENEST, Strada Dr.
Taberei nr 92, Bl. C 7, Sc. F, Ap. 235, Sector 6, Bucuresti, Zip code:
061406, Romania, Attn: Mihai Mitrica.

For further questions, visit our website or contact us at: *
contact la estenest.ro* or +40746 785 180     [image: call for entries] [image:
call for entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-j/>
[image:
call for entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-t/>
[image:
call for entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-i/>
[image:
call for entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-d/>
[image:
call for entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-h/>
[image:
call for entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-k/>
[image:
call for entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-u/>
[image:
call for entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-o/>
  [image:
call for entries]<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-l-yuiidtk-quluuddj-b/>

This email was sent to alexandracroitoru la hotmail.com. If you are no longer
interested you can unsubscribe
instantly<http://estenest.createsend1.com/t/y-u-yuiidtk-quluuddj-l/>
.

 __._,_.___
  Reply to sender<alexandracroitoru la hotmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20FW%3A%20Animest%202012%20-%20Call%20for%20Entries%21>|
to group<fvpci la yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20FW%3A%20Animest%202012%20-%20Call%20for%20Entries%21>|
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fvpci/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZXMxZDl0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzk5ODUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MDU3NgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMzQxOTU3Nzk->
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fvpci/message/8960;_ylc=X3oDMTM1OTRpMjg4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzk5ODUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4MDU3NgRtc2dJZAM4OTYwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMzNDE5NTc3OQR0cGNJZAM4OTYw>(
1)
 Recent Activity:

 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only<fvpci-traditional la yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,
Daily Digest <fvpci-digest la yahoogroups.com?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>•
Unsubscribe <fvpci-unsubscribe la yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe> • Terms
of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
   .

--
Igor Mocanu