[oberlist] HR* call: SOUND ART INCUBATOR 2012

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Sun Aug 19 23:58:48 CEST 2012

Zagreb, Croatia
Datum dogodka: 2012

Mochvara Gallery
SOUND ART INCUBATOR 2012

call for submissions
www.kontejner.org/sound-art-incubator-2012

Your idea, our cash: Mochvara Gallery is officially launching a new sound
art incubation this fall. Devise your art projects dealing with sound,
apply them to our open call, and we will produce and present the best
ones. The realization of the applied projects depends on your creative and
ambitious grey cells, so let your imagination run wild because Mochvara
Gallery is on the hunt for fresh artistic blood.

Submissions should contain:
- name and surname of the author/all participants and mentors of thework
- title of the submitted piece
- biographies
- contacts (mobile phone, e-mail, www, address)
- project description
- sketches and documentation (photos, materials on CD or DVD, links to the
project)

Send submissions to the postal or e-mail address below.

data limita: 01/10/12

Kontakt:
Kontejner | bureau ofcontemporary art praxis
Kušlanova 2/1
10000 Zagreb
Croatia
tel: +385.(0)1.77.88.204