[oberlist] DE* call/camp: THE MS DOCKVILLE ART CAMP 2013 - WEEDS! // UNKRAUT!

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Sat Dec 15 17:20:36 CET 2012

Hamburg, Germany
perioada: 2013

MS DOCKVILLE ART CAMP
THE MS DOCKVILLE ART CAMP 2013 - WEEDS! // UNKRAUT!

LOOKING FOR ARTISTS OF ALL GENRES
http://en.msdockville.de/kunst_act/artcamp/all/ART

In 2013, the MS DOCKVILLE Summer for Music & Arts will take place for the
7th time. The Art Camp has taken hold as a place where artists from all
over the world live and work together and then open up this process in
both different affair and conveyance formats to the audience in an
open-air exhibition.

Next year, the Art Camp will kick off in mid-April already with a
collaborative lab intended to promote the joint draft of ideas and
concepts for the summer.

The call for artistic proposals of all genres for the MS DOCKVILLE Art
Camp 2013 entitled “Unkraut!“ is open from now on. This year, we would
like to ask to you not to submit finalized project outlines and cost
projections but rather rough ideas/plans and a description of your way of
working. We have experienced that the special nature of the terrain as
well as the opportunities for exchange among artists, trustees, and
artisans time and again modifies the projects or prompts follow-up
projects and cooperations. The kick-off workshop in spring is designed to
give you the opportunity to get to know the grounds, to substantiate your
project ideas and to realize potential collaborations with other artists
at the MS DOCKVILLE Art Camp.

If you are interested in being a part of the MS DOCKVILLE Art Camp 2013
entitled “Unkraut!”, please send a completed application form (see
attachment) as well as the following material:
¨ a project description
¨ a short biography and portfolio
¨ sketches, footage, visualizations of the project etc. (max. 8 images)
¨ a picture of the artist(s)

MS DOCKVILLE KUNSTCAMP e.V.  will bear the costs of project realization.
In order to ensure this, we are in need of a detailed calculation after
the kick-off workshop in april and, in case of approval, reserve the
option to discuss certain matters of expense for ourselves.

more: http://msdockville.de/download/2013/UNKRAUT_AUSSCHREIBUNG_ENG.pdf

data limita: 08/01/13

Kontakt:
MS DOCKVILLE ART CAMP