[oberlist] Fw: Call for applications: artiist-in-residence 2012 in Jyvaskyla Centre for Printmaking, Finland

Iana Vulpe ianavulpe at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 17:15:05 CET 2012

Dear Friends,

The Jyvaskyla Centre for Printmaking
welcomes printmakers to apply for a one month artist-in-residence in Jyvaskyla , Finland .
The residence is expected to happen in October/November 2011. The deadline for
the application is May 31, 2012.
For the application we need a
fulfilled application form, a working plan, curriculum vitae and at least 6
digital images of your latest works.  You will find the application form
in our website: http;//www3.jkl.fi/taidemuseo/grafiikkakeskus/english.htm
We will offer you free working at the print shop (except plates,
papers and special materials), free accommodation at our guest room and a grant of 400 €
for living and material costs.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Jukka Partanen
head curator