[oberlist] EaP# cult: Contribute to RMCBU Research on Culture Policy

Vladimir US vladimir at oberliht.org.md
Fri Feb 17 10:16:51 CET 2012

Begin forwarded message:

> From: EuroEast Culture <info at euroeastculture.eu>
> Date: Feb 17, 2012 7:52:00 AM EET
> To: vladimir at oberliht.org.md
> Subject: Contribute to RMCBU Research on Culture Policy
>
> Dear Colleagues and Friends,
>
> You might remember, at the end of December we sent you a
> questionnaire, with the request to kindly fill it out and send it
> back to us at your earliest convenience. First of all, we would like
> to thank those of you who have already contributed to our research
> on cultural policies of the countries of the Eastern Partnership by
> sending us back the questionnaire. However, many of you did not have
> an opportunity due to the period of seasonal holidays. Some might
> have simply lost our invitation in the turnover of the Christmas
> mails. In any case, we did not receive yet enough feedback to allow
> for a relevant analysis of the answers.
>
> That is why we would like to renew our invitation to all of you, who
> expressed interest in the Eastern Partnership Culture Programme and
> the work of the RMCBU during our meetings and our country visits but
> did not yet answer the questionnaire. The questionnaire allows you
> to contribute to the finding of needs and priorities of the culture
> sector and thus to have an impact on decisions and choices in the
> context of the implementation of the Eastern Partnership Culture
> Programme.
>
> We would also appreciate to receive questionnaires from those with
> whom we have been in electronic contact but who could not attend our
> events. We are interested to learn about your opinion on important
> culture policy related issues based on your experience and knowledge
> of the culture domain of your country.
>
> We kindly ask you to dedicate half an hour of your time to fill out
> our questionnaire form within today or tomorrow. You find the
> electronic form at our website in English or Russian (just click on
> the links!) or send a request for a pdf file of the questionnaire to
> our Information and Communication Manager Ms. Elena Palivoda (elena.palivoda at euroeastculture.eu
> ).
>
> At your wish, you can fill out the form anonymously. In this case
> just leave the name fields blank, but please still provide all the
> other information regarding your activities, function and fields of
> experience.
>
> And last but not least: we will appreciate, if you forward this
> message to colleagues and friends and thus contribute to the
> enlargement of the data basis of our survey.
>
> We thank you in advance for your cooperation!
>
> Sincerely yours,
>
> Luciano Gloor,
> Team Leader
> RMCB Unit
> Eastern Partnership Culture Programme
> luciano.gloor at euroeastculture.eu
> www.euroeastculture.eu
>

> Уважаемые коллеги и друзья,
>
> Как вы помните, в конце декабря 2011
> года мы отправляли вам анкеты с
> [...]

Vladimir US

CHIOSC   |   curator

http://chiosc.oberliht.com
http://plic.oberliht.com
http://chisineu.wordpress.com
http://bucuresti68.wordpress.com
http://www.facebook.com/Oberliht

Proiectul CHIOSC este realizat cu suportul financiar al Fundatiei
Culturale Europene http://www.eurocult.org

http://oberliht.com

tel/fax:	+ (373 22) 286317
email: 	vladimir at oberliht.org.md