[oberlist] AT* grant/dance: INTPA (International Network for Dance and Performance Austria)

Vladimir US vladimir at oberliht.org.md
Thu Jan 12 14:59:22 CET 2012

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Artistic Direction" <artisticdirection at tqw.at>
> Date: Jan 12, 2012 2:20:19 PM EET
> To: <artisticdirection at tqw.at>
> Subject: INTPA (International Network for Dance and Performance
> Austria)
>

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> in the last few years the Austrian dance and performance has reached
> a very high artistic quality on an international level. It is one of
> our main aims to support this scene and to make it internationally
> more visibile. That’s why in 2012 and together with BMeiA (Federal
> Ministry for European and International Affairs) and bm:ukk (Federal
> Ministry for Education, Arts and Culture) we are starting the pilot
> project INTPA (International Network for Dance and Performance
> Austria). Due to the increased international presence of Austrian
> dance and performance we are going to offer the possibility of guest
> performance support for organizers from European countries with a
> special focus on countries from the Danube and the Black Sea region.
> In concrete, those organizers, who are going to present Austrian
> artists, can apply for a financial support between 25% and 50% for
> the artistic expenses of a guest performance.
> In addition to support of guest performances we also support two
> annual festivals or serial performance projects with a focus on
> Austrian dance and performance scene – one in a Western European
> country and one in a country from the Danube and the Black Sea
> region. Furthermore we also offer a framework programme accompanying
> these festivals and contextualizing the Austrian artistic scene.
> All organizers from Europe can apply for the support – the forms
> will be available soon on www.tqw.at. Until then please contact my
> colleague Ulrike Kuner (ukuner at tqw.at) for detailed information.
> I sincerly hope that this project will be a further incentive for
> you to invite more Austrian dance and performance productions and
> let yourself be impressed by the high artistic quality of those works.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Walter Heun
> Artistic Director Tanzquartier Wien

Vladimir US

CHIOSC   |   curator

http://chiosc.oberliht.com
http://plic.oberliht.com
http://chisineu.wordpress.com
http://bucuresti68.wordpress.com
http://www.facebook.com/Oberliht

Proiectul CHIOSC este realizat cu suportul financiar al Fundatiei
Culturale Europene http://www.eurocult.org

http://oberliht.com

tel/fax:	+ (373 22) 286317
email: 	vladimir at oberliht.org.md