[oberlist] Workshop for Moldovans (Robert Bosch Co-Production Prize)

Dumitru Marian d.marian at altfilm.md
Tue Jan 24 12:13:46 CET 2012

Dragi prieteni,

Festivalul International de la Sofia, in cadrul caruia se dasfasoara
Atelierul numit Sofia Meetings, ofera 2 pozitii pentru echipe (regizor +
producator) din Moldova.  Toate cheltuielile sunt acoperite de organizatori.

Conditiile de participare:

-          Engleza fluent

-          Varsta pana in 35 de ani

-          Idée de film (o pagina A4) (scurt, documentar, animatie)

-          Dorinta de a realiza proiectul in co-productie cu o echipa din
Germania

Puteti sa trimiteti direct aplicatiile si sa ma puneti pe mine in CC, pentru
ca organizatorii o sa imi ceara recomandari si ar fi mai simplu daca eu stiu
déjà proiectele.

Data limita 5 februarie!

Nu ezitati sa ma contactati pentru detalii sau neclaritati!

Toate bune,

Dumitru Marian

* Ai primit acest mesaj pentru ca esti abonat "Info-letter ALTFilm".

Daca ti-a fost utila informatia si/sau consideri ca ar fi utila si altora,
te rugam sa transmiti mesajul mai departea. Daca informatia pe care o
primesti de la noi nu iti serveste la nimic, daca vrei sa nu mai primesti
informatii pe mail sau daca ai doleante si sugestii asupra formei sau
continutului mesajelor pe care ti le expediem regulat, este de ajuns sa ne
scrii un mail prin care iti exprimi liber opinia. Promitem sa tinem cont.

Dear Dumitru,

Hope this email finds you well. I am turning to you asking you for a big
favour as our trusted film expert in your country.

As you know, the Co-Production Prize of the Robert Bosch Stiftung organizes
with its partner festivals various workshops throughout the year to bring
together young talents from the region with German producers. This year we
will extend our activities during the Sofia Meetings, inviting teams with
promising project ideas not only from Bulgaria but also from the Caucasian
countries Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and the Black Sea countries Moldova,
Romania, Ukraine.

As you are much more familiar with the local film scene in your country we
kindly like to ask for your help by recommending young film teams (director
and producer) who could be eligible for the training workshop.

Eligible are young filmmakers between the ages 18 and 35 and students or
graduated students from film and media academies. Very important, that the
contestants must be able to communicate in English.

Our idea for the training program is a balance of documentary and short
feature projects. Therefore it would be very helpful if you could recommend
one documentary and one short feature film team (each team with a director
and producer, or one producer with one short feature and one documentary
project idea). The final selection of the invited projects for the workshop
will then be made by us (Mira Staleva, Andrea Wink and myself).

Please find attached a short intro to the program and an application form
for the recommended teams, which they should return latest by February 5,
2012.

Also on behalf of Frank Albers I would like to express our gratitude for
your support and look forward to your recommendations. Please let me know
should you not find any time or teams.

Very best wishes

Karin

Karin Angela Schyle | Coordinator

Co-Production Prize of the Robert Bosch Stiftung

project office:

Pestalozzistr. 9, 10625 Berlin, Germany

fon +49 (0) 30/521 31 485

fax +49 (0) 30/531 43 688