[oberlist] invitation for exhibition IN DIFFRENT WORLDS

Татьяна Федорова tfiodorova at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:38:19 CEST 2012

Opening: 18 июля 2012 г. 18.00
Karlin Studios, Křižíkova 34, Praha 8, Karlín

THE EXHIBITION WILL BE OPEN UNTIL: JULY 29th

The Moldavian artist Fiodorova Tatiana, currently taking part in A.I.R
FUTURA residencies program, presents her personal view at the controversial
integration/adaptation of Eastern Europe to the Western european context.
>From her childhood and teenage years, spent in the Soviet era, to her
current status as an international artist, Tatiana Fiodorova here mixes
past and present, personal experiences and national history in a very
sensitive art.

A.I.R. Futura program partner: International Visegrad Fund

The annual exhibition program of Karlin Studios is supported by:

Ministerstvo kultury ČR , Magistrát hl .m. Prahy

Project Partner: M2 Real Estate

Media Partners: Artmap, Artyčok.tv, Radio 1, Prague Galleries , Radio Wave,
Protišedi.cz