[oberlist] ES* call/fest/film: BIDEORMO Internacional Experimental Film and Video Festival

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Sat Jul 28 21:53:09 CEST 2012

Bilbao, Spain
perioada: October 2012

BIDEORMO
BIDEORMO Internacional Experimental Film and Video Festival

call for submissions
www.bideodromo.com/Bideodromo2012.pdf

BIDEODROMO Internacional Experimental Film and Video Festival starts in
October 2012 in Bilbao and   Vitoria-­‐Gasteiz (Basque Country) and
is now accepting entries for its festival.

We are open to all kind of  films including documentary, narrative,
experimental, animation, video art and other genres.

Rules and Suggestions:
-­ Subtitles in spanish, basque or english are welcomed.
-­ You must fill out one application form per film you submit.
-­ Each film should be on its own, separate DVD.
-­ We prefer to receive the videos in MOV or AVI.
-­ You can send more than one DVD (and application form) per package.
- Don´t send more than two films per author.

BIDEODROMO is not mainly a competition, but we have a jury that will
decide whats the best film screened. The autor will receive a budget of
300 € (vat.incl.). Second best will receive 100 € (vat.incl.).

Send the application form to the e-mail address below. And don´t forget to
include a copy of the  application form in the DVD you send to the postal
address below.

data limita: 14/09/12 - recieved

Kontakt:
BIDEORMO
Internacional Experimental Film and Video Festival
RMO Calle Cortes 29-­‐31. 6º E
48003 Bilbao
Spain
mexmfest at yahoo.es