[oberlist] SK* call/job: Kosice 2013 - cultural manager

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Fri Mar 2 00:11:34 CET 2012

Subject: Kosice 2013 - open call / job posting cultural manager
From:    "Ludwig Henne \(Kosice 2013\)" <ludwig.henne at kosice2013.sk>
Date:    Thu, February 9, 2012 11:38 am
To:      ludwig.henne at kulturmanager.net

OPEN CALL / JOB POSTING

Cultural Manager - K.A.I.R. – Košice Artist in Residence / Kosice 2013
– European capital of culture

Job title: Cultural Manager

Organisation name: Kosice 2013 – European capital of culture
(www.kosice2013.sk)

Location: Kosice, Slovakia

Salary: 780 € per month (pre-tax)

Conditions: Full time

Job Description and Person Specification

 In the frame of European Capital of Culture we, the NGO Kosice 2013,
developed an international artist-in-residency-programme for emerging
artists from all over the world. We invite international artists for
residencies to Kosice to realize art projects, collaborate with the local
culture scene and present themselves to the public. Furthermore, we send
East Slovakian based artists abroad for residencies to our partner
organisations in Germany, France, Ukraine and Moldova. The resident
artists are selected by recommendations of local or international experts
or through an international jury based on open calls. According to our
main goals, we introduce every artist to the social environment of the
city and help them to build up networks and collaborations. We organise
public events like lectures, projections, workshops and open studios. A
final project like exhibition finishes each residency.

We are searching for a cultural manager with a significant level of
experiences in residency programmes or similar cultural activities. The
further residency manager should:

·         be passionate, open-minded and flexible to take care for the
resident artists, to introduce them to the local surrounding and to help
them to resolve daily problems,
·         be innovative and creative to work with the established
residency concept as well as improve, develop and expand the programme for
the year of capital of culture and beyond,
·         be skilled to calculate and control the residency budget and to
apply for international grants and raise funds on European level,
·         be interested and communicative as well as assertive to
collaborate and negotiate with local and international artists, culture
organisations and stakeholders,
·         well organized and several years experienced to prepare,
coordinate and control cultural events like exhibitions, lectures,
presentations, workshops etc,
·         have expert knowledge and operating experiences in
international culture exchange to keep, expand and improve the
transnational networks of the residency,
·         be team-orientated to work with and as part of the Kosice 2013
team and be patient and well structured to deal with the public
administration system,
·         speak and write fluently English to communicate on
international level and to write press releases, grant applications,
articles, exhibition texts etc.

Application

Please send until the 10th of March 2012 your full application (without
photo) as PDF file to the K.A.I.R. management: Ludwig Henne –
ludwig.henne at kosice2013.sk. Don´t hesitate to contact us for further
questions. Following application material should be provided:

·         Curriculum Vitae – Short CV including your name, address,
phone, email along with educational background, working skills and
experiences
·         Letter of motivation – briefly describe your motivation to
work for K.A.I.R. / Kosice 2013

We look forward to receiving your application!

http://www.kosice2013.sk/en/cultural-manager-for-k-a-i-r-kosice-artist-in-residence

S pozdravom / Best regards

     Ludwig HENNE
      Robert Bosch Cultural Manager
      Košice - European Capital of Culture 2013

      Kasárne / Kulturpark
      Kukuèínova 2
      040 01 Košice

      M: +421 949 775 001
      ludwig.henne at kosice2013.sk
      www.kosice2013.sk

     Prosím, zvážte dopad na životné prostredie pred tlaèou tohoto
mailu.

http://oberliht.com