[oberlist] EaP# cfp/cult: Heritage Conservation. Regional Network Journal / issue 2 regional e-magazine

Marine Kenia kenia at icomos.org.ge
Sun Nov 18 19:13:55 CET 2012

Heritage Conservation. Regional Network Journal
Call for Contributions

Dear Colleagues,
ICOMOS Georgia and its partners – ICOMOS Armenia, Ltd. Architectura I
Prestizh (Ukraine), Norwegian Directorate for Cultural Heritage – are
pleased to announce that the issue 1 of the e-magazine Heritage
Conservation. Regional Network Journal, established within the
framework of the project Regional Co-operation for Cultural Heritage
Development (http://rcchd.icomos.org.ge ) is available online  http://rcchd.icomos.org.ge/?l=E&m=4-4&JID=1

Please, see attached call for contributions for the issue 2 of the
regional e-magazine. Interested experts are asked to submit title and
general idea (maximum, 3-4 sentences) of the contribution by 30.11.12.

We hope for your support and collaboration, as well as your
willingness to contribute to our effort to reactivate professional
contacts and share of experience and ideas between the heritage
professionals of our countries. For issues 1 of the e-magazine we have
managed to obtain contributions from all EP countries except Belarus.
We are most keen to have information about the heritage protection in
Belarus.

We would be most grateful if you disseminate this information among
your colleagues and interested professionals.

For any questions, please contact me at: kenia at icomos.org.ge

Waiting for your reply

Dr. Marine Kenia
Editor