[oberlist] EaP# Contest for the Best Local Initiative in EaP

EPCC info at epccongress.eu
Thu Sep 13 15:44:28 CEST 2012

CONTEST FOR THE BEST LOCAL INITITIVE IN THE EASTERN PARTNERSHIP
COUNTRIES

The idea of the NGOmap contest is to give you a chance to submit
online the information about the local problems nearby you and your
proposal how to change it. You don’t have the experience, team or
money to realize your idea? Don’t worry, submit your plans, promote
it and we will invite you to take part in the study tour to Poland. In
Warsaw, together with our Contest Board, you will find out how to make
it real.

Board: 12 international experts in the field of third sector,
development aid, international cooperation and implementation of
NGO’s projects. Members of the Contest Board are here to help you
change your ideas into reality.

Add your initiative here: http://ngomap.eu/register/

Contact:
Łukasz Grajewski