[oberlist] Fwd: Poetry Night Invitation - American Councils Moldova

Alexandr Hriptun flexalumni.moldova at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:44:04 CEST 2013

Dear Friends,

My name is Alexandr Hriptun and I am FLEX alumni coordinator at American
Councils Moldova.

We are currently organizing an international poetry night which is to take
place on the 8th of June. The purpose is to celebrate diversity in Moldova,
so we want as many languages as possible to be represented at the event.
For this, we are looking for people who might be interesting in reciting a
poem in their native language/ favourite language.

I was wondering whether you would be interested in joining us and whether
you will be able to spread this message around your friends/ students who
might want to join us. I would really appreciate your help.

I also attach a more detailed description in English, Romanian and Russian.

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon!

--
Best regards,

Alexandr Hriptun
FLEX Alumni Coordinator
American Councils for International Education
76 Kogalniceanu str.
Chisinau, MD 2009
Tel: (373 22) 225860; 270766
www.americancouncils.md