[oberlist] PL* call/acad/cult: Academy of Cultural Diplomacy 2013

m.oberlist m.oberlist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 16:51:41 CEST 2013

 Academy of Cultural Diplomacy 2013
------------------------------
Ocena użytkowników: Ten artykuł nie został jeszcze oceniony
------------------------------
 Tagi: konferencja<http://creatives.waw.pl/wyniki-wyszukiwania/?query=&akID[26][atSelectOptionID][]=133&search_user_articles=1&search_admin_articles=1&sent=1>
 konsultacje<http://creatives.waw.pl/wyniki-wyszukiwania/?query=&akID[26][atSelectOptionID][]=135&search_user_articles=1&search_admin_articles=1&sent=1>
 Unia Europejska<http://creatives.waw.pl/wyniki-wyszukiwania/?query=&akID[26][atSelectOptionID][]=167&search_user_articles=1&search_admin_articles=1&sent=1>
 Warszawa<http://creatives.waw.pl/wyniki-wyszukiwania/?query=&akID[26][atSelectOptionID][]=168&search_user_articles=1&search_admin_articles=1&sent=1>
 warsztat<http://creatives.waw.pl/wyniki-wyszukiwania/?query=&akID[26][atSelectOptionID][]=169&search_user_articles=1&search_admin_articles=1&sent=1>
 Branże: zarządzanie
kulturą<http://creatives.waw.pl/wyniki-wyszukiwania/?query=&akID[35][atSelectOptionID][]=198&search_user_articles=1&search_admin_articles=1&sent=1>

The City of Warsaw is pleased to announce the 2nd edition of the Polish-EaP
cultural cooperation programme "Academy of Cultural Diplomacy - training
programme for the EaP cultural managers".

We would like to invite all cultural managers active in the Eastern
Partnership countries: from the city officials in charge of cultural
policies, representatives of Ngo's and public institutions to freelancers.

This year programme includes the intensive training of cultural manager
skills, workshops on selected useful subjects as well as study
visits&encounters with the representatives of leading cultural institutions
in Warsaw. Participation in the Eastern Partnership Culture Congress in
Lublin will complete the whole programme with an unique opportunity of
meeting the interesting people, already experienced in cooperation with the
EaP countries.

PROJECT SCHEDULE

   1. Application procedure: July 24th  - August 25th
   2. Study visit to Warsaw: October 2nd-13th (Culture Congress in Lublin:
   October 4th-6th).

 If you are eager to establish new international relations and gain the
professional experience, we encourage to apply:
http://creatives.waw.pl/cultural-diplomacy-part-1

For more information (project syllabus & application procedure), please
read the attachment. If you have any doubts & questions, please don't
hestitate to contact us:diplomacy at creatives.waw.pl

 ATTENTION! DEAR PARTICIPANTS!
 Since this year we are not able to cover the travel costs for
participants, we highly recommend you to read through the following options:

   - for all EaP countries:
   http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/grants/step-beyond-travel-grants

   - for Ukraine: www.i3grants.org/uk

Those organizations provide the travel grants for confirmed participants of
cultural events. Once you are on the list of our Academy participants, we
will immediately send you the letter of approval, which is one of the
required documents to be accepted for the programme. We also recommend to
prepare the application for those programmes in advance, since the deadline
for submission is at least one month before the event and we expect to
announce the list of participants by the end of August.

sursa: http://creatives.waw.pl/artykuly/academy-of-cultural-diplomacy-2013/