[oberlist] FW: ASFF 2013 Now Open for Entries

Dumitru Marian d.marian at altfilm.md
Mon Feb 4 15:27:21 CET 2013

ASFF 2013 Now Open for Entries

Dear Dumitru Marian

I hope this email finds you well. I’m Rebecca, and I’m writing to you with
an exciting opportunity for filmmakers at Alt Film. Aesthetica Short Film
Festival 2013 is now open for entries, and we would love to hear from
filmmakers from Moldova!

ASFF 2013 allows for both budding and established filmmakers to connect with
new, worldwide audiences and interact with some of the biggest personalities
in the film industry today. Over 200 films will be screened at this unique
event, in 15 iconic locations across the historic city of York from 7-10
November 2013. It’s a fantastic opportunity for filmmakers in your area to
showcase their work in an impressive setting to an international audience.
High profile ASFF attendees in 2012 included representatives from Warp,
BAFTA, Channel 4 and Raindance.

In addition to great exposure at the festival, the Winner will receive £500
among other prizes and screenings at a number of other UK festivals; the
People’s Choice Winner will receive £250. A shortlist of finalists will be
included on the ASFF Sampler DVD, which will be distributed with the
December 2013 issue of Aesthetica Magazine, the international arts and
culture publication. Finalists will also be included in an editorial feature
in the magazine, which has a worldwide audience of 140,000.

We’ve already had a great response from a range of organisations and
filmmakers, both nationally and internationally, and ASFF 2013 is set to be
our best yet!

Spread the word to Alt Film filmmakers and share this message with your
network on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1360358952&ref=profile>
or Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/asffest> :

Enter @asffest today! Be screened in #York and share your #short #film with
a British and international audience. Films of all genres accepted.
www.asff.co.uk <http://www.asff.co.uk/>

Click
<http://www.aestheticamagazine.com/downloads/asff-call-for-entry-poster.pdf>
here to download a poster, or to request printed flyers please email me at
rebecca at aestheticamagazine.com.

Pass this great news on to filmmakers in Moldova and include ASFF Call for
Entries in your newsletter or blog. I’d be happy to provide more information
and images, so please get in touch.

Entry is £15 and the deadline for submissions is 31 May 2013. For more
information, please visit www.asff.co.uk <http://www.asff.co.uk/> .

Many thanks for your time, and please let me know if you have any questions!

With best wishes,

Rebecca

Rebecca Bowery

Aesthetica Magazine

PO Box 371
York

YO23 1WL

01904 479168

www.aestheticamagazine.com

I do hope that you will be interested in supporting the Aesthetica Short
Film Festival 2013. However, if you would like to be removed from my
contacts, please click here
<mailto:office at aestheticamagazine.com?subject=Please%20Remove%20Me%20From%20
Your%20Contacts%20(AC)> .

Aesthetica Magazine Ltd All Rights Reserved - Registered in England & Wales
Registered Number : 06025418
Registered Address : De Grey House, Exhibition Square, York, YO1 7HE.

Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.

Do you really need to print this? Before you print, think about the
environment.