[oberlist] EUROPE# grant: ECF collaboration grants for independent cultural and artistic organisations

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Fri Feb 8 06:54:24 CET 2013

Subject: New funding opportunity - share the news!
From:    "European Cultural Foundation" <eurocult at mailinglijst.nl>
Date:    Thu, February 7, 2013 9:59 am
To:      "ober at emdash.org" <ober at emdash.org>

http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/

 New funding opportunity - share the news!
 Help spread the word to colleagues and networks about the new call for
http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/grants/collaboration-grants - supporting
creative collaboration across wider Europe.

 ECF is looking for cross-border artistic and cultural projects by
cultural organisations working together with organisations from outside
the cultural sector to apply for our 2013 Collaboration Grants scheme.
Non-cultural partner organisations could be academic institutions,
governmental bodies, commercial enterprises, or NGOs working in social
development or the environmental sector - but it's essential to include a
partner organisation from outside the cultural sector when applying for a
Collaboration Grant.

 http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/grants/collaboration-grants

 We are interested in people working together with local communities on
artistic and cultural projects that contribute to the ongoing debate on
Europe and Europe's place in the world. We're also looking for projects
that are sustainable over the long term - nurturing an on-going
relationship that will last beyond the lifetime of the project.

 We'll be focusing on a new European community of practice that aligns
with ECF's priorities for 2013 - and we'll be looking out for
cross-cultural collaborations by cultural change-makers engaged in
creative movements that are already happening across Europe and that
deserve particular recognition.

 Check out the ECF webpage for more information and to download our
http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/grants/collaboration-grants. The
deadline for applications is Monday, 25 March 2013.

 http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/grants/collaboration-grants

 https://twitter.com/ECF_tweets
http://www.facebook.com/pages/European-Cultural-Foundation/168799993154815
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheECFchannel FOLLOW US ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK
and Youtube
 http://www.culturalfoundation.eu
 General enquiries: Jeske van Vossen jvanvossen at culturalfoundation.eu
 Press enquiries: Enrica Flores d'Arcais efloresdarcais at culturalfoundation.eu

 ECF is grateful for the longstanding partnership with the Prins Bernhard
Cultuurfonds. As a result of this partnership ECF acknowledges the annual
financial contribution - via the Cultuurfonds - from the BankGiro
Loterij, the Lotto and the Nationale Instant-Loterij.

 European Cultural Foundation - http://www.culturalfoundation.eu
 Jan van Goyenkade 5
 1075 HN Amsterdam
 T +31 (0)20 573 38 68
 F +31 (0)20 675 22 31
 http://www.culturalfoundation.eu

 Feel free to pass this e-zine on to those who might be interested.

--
Oberliht, Young Artists Association
http://oberliht.com