[oberlist] US* grant: Franklin Furnace Fund - grants for emerging artists

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Sat Feb 9 23:31:19 CET 2013

New York, USA
perioada: 2013-2014

Franklin Furnace
Franklin Furnace Fund

grants for emerging artists
http://franklinfurnace.org/artists/franklin_furnac

Grants range between $2,000 and $10,000 based on the peer review panel
allocation of funding received by Franklin Furnace. Artists from all areas
of the world are encouraged to apply; however, artists supported by
funding from Jerome Foundation must live in the five boroughs of New York.
Full-time students are ineligible.

Franklin Furnace has no curator; each year a new panel of artists reviews
all proposals. We believe this peer panel system allows all kinds of
artists from all over the world an equal shot at presenting their work.
Every year the panel changes, as do the definitions of "emerging artist"
and "performance art."

Please apply to the Franklin Furnace Fund 2013-2014 using our online form:
http://franklinfurnace.myreviewroom.com/
Once you sign up for an account you may log in to apply to the Franklin
Furnace Fund. Your information will be saved so that it may be completed
in multiple sessions before you submit it.

data limita: 01/04/13 - postmark

Kontakt:
Franklin Furnace Archive Inc., 2013-2014 Proposals
80 Arts – The James E. Davis Arts Building
80 Hanson Place #301
11217-1506 Brooklyn, NY
USA
tel: 718 398 7255