[oberlist] MA* Call for entries: The International Short Film Festival of Cinema & Sea 13 to 16 March 2013, Morocco

Zugravu Gheorghe zugravu.gheorghe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:00:24 CET 2013

Call for entries: The International Short Film Festival of Cinema & Sea
13 to 16 March 2013.Morocco.

Mirlleft Tudert association organizes :

The International Short Film Festival of Cinema & Sea 13 to 16 March
2013, 1st edition.

The 1st (Morocco - Mirleft) International Short Film Festival of Cinema
& Sea is launching its 2013 Call for Entries, is inviting filmmakers
around the world to submit Short : films, documentaries, animation and
experimental works which treat the theme of Sea. The 2013 FICM will run
March 13-16 March 2013, and the deadline for submission is Thursday,
February 28th 2013. Filmmakers will be notified of their acceptance
status by March 2013.

The festival will pay the trip tickets, the airport transfer, food &
accommodation.

The festival Prize : There will be competition between films participating.

The 1st Prize : 10.000 DH : approx 1000 Euros

The 2nd Prize : 5000 DH : approx 500 Euros.

Before submitting, please read the guidelines below. A complete entry
form must be printed and sent with the DVD to this address:

The International Short Film Festival of Cinema & Sea.

B.O 2055 Tarrast
Agadir 86350
Morocco.:

Please open this link and fill in The participation form on line:
http://filmseafestival.blogspot.com/

Important!

We would like to invite a dancer or a group for the opening ceremony or
the closing of our International Short film Festival.

So Please, if you have any suggestion we are here to discuss and exachange.

We are also looking for some volunteers to help us during the festival,
to animate some workshops in the field of photography, movie making.....

Free accommodation, delicious moroccan food, guided visit to discover
the area of ''Mirleft & Sidi Ifni'' will be gratefully offered and the
festival will acknowledge your participation by delivering a certificate.

Looking forward to hearing from you.