[oberlist] EUROPE# cfp/cult: KPY Cultural Policy & Management Yearbook 2013

Vladimir US vladimir at oberliht.org.md
Thu Jan 31 02:12:03 CET 2013

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Philipp Dietachmair <PDietachmair at culturalfoundation.eu>
> Date: Jan 30, 2013 9:36:07 PM EET
> To: community <community at culturalfoundation.eu>
> Cc: 'Ayca Ince' <ayca.ince at bilgi.edu.tr>
> Subject: KPY Cultural Policy & Management Yearbook 2013 - call for
> abstracts
>

> Dear colleagues,
>
> Istanbul Bilgi University (kpy Centre for Cultural Policy and
> Management) and the European Cultural Foundation are publishing a
> series of academic yearbooks on contemporary issues of cultural
> management and cultural policy development in Turkey – with a
> special focus on Turkey’s relation to the neighboring EU and Balkan
> countries, Eastern Europe and the Caucasus as well as the Arab world.
>
> For our forthcoming edition we are requesting the submission of
> abstracts for academic papers or book reviews in any field of
> cultural policy or management research.
>
> The 2013 edition will also include a dossier titled ‘Cultural
> Changemakers Against the Grain’. For this section we request
> abstracts for academic papers, but also essays or reflective
> commentary discussing new cultural
> players, management practices, policy challenges or new social
> phenomena recently emerging across Europe and its entire
> neighborhood. This section shall specifically feature contributions
> which discuss cultural phenomena and challenges of Europe in crisis
> and the recent revolutions in its neighbourhood.
>
> Deadline for the submission of abstracts only is March 1, 2013.
> Abstracts selected by the editorial board would have to be followed-
> up by completed submissions until the end of May 2013.
>
> Please be so kind to further spread this call for abstracts
> throughout your respective networks.
>
> We are looking forward to reviewing your submissions!
>
> Your editors of the 2013 kpy Yearbook edition,
>
> Philipp Dietachmair (ECF Amsterdam) & Ayca Ince (Istanbul Bilgi
> University)
>

> Philipp Dietachmair
> Programme Manager EU Neighbourhood
> E: PDietachmair at culturalfoundation.eu
> T: +31 (0)20 573 38 68
> www.culturalfoundation.eu
> EUROPEAN CULTURAL FOUNDATION
> Jan van Goyenkade 5
> 1075 HN Amsterdam
> The Netherlands
> 5th ECF Princess Margriet Award laureates conductor Yoel Gamzou and
> visual artists Dan and Lia Perjovschi will receive their awards on
> March 19, Brussels

Vladimir US

CHIOSC   |   curator

http://chiosc.oberliht.com
http://plic.oberliht.com
http://chisineu.wordpress.com
http://bucuresti68.wordpress.com
http://www.facebook.com/Oberliht

Proiectul CHIOSC este realizat cu suportul financiar al Fundatiei
Culturale Europene http://www.eurocult.org

http://oberliht.com

tel/fax:	+ (373 22) 286317
email: 	vladimir at oberliht.org.md