[oberlist] PT* call/expo: Portugal, PaperGirl Candal-Lousa

m.oberlist m.oberlist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:07:12 CEST 2013

*PaperGirl Candal-Lousa | Portugal*
•Application Deadline

16.09.2013

Papergirl for the first time it will happen in Portugal at Candal-Lousã.
The project consists in collecting artworks worldwide and after
distributing them in the streets, by bike, in the style of american
paperboys.Art is for sharing!
The basic idea of the project is to bring art to the public in a different
way from normal; to surprise people and bring them into contact with art in
their everyday life. We will distribute the art roles in a sunny morning in
Lousã and we will exhibit all the art works in the beautiful schist village
of Candal.
To be a part of the project, all you have to do is send your artworks.

You can send your art to: Papergirl Candal
a/c Patrícia Corrêa & Tito Andrade
Rua Francisco Lucas Pires N75. 4C
3030-489 Coimbra, Portugal
Exhibition Dates: September 21-22 in Candal
Distribution Day: September 21 in Lousã

*• institution: Experiment'Arte
• e-mail address: experimentarte.ac at gmail.com
• location: Candal - Lousã (Portugal)
• web address: http://www.experimentarte.pt
• Discipline: (Art genre / media etc.) paper art
• offered program:
• frequency: (yearly, biennial, Triennial... only once) yearly
• Eligibility: (nationality / age ... of applicants) all *
*
*
* sursa: mondaynews*