[oberlist] US* call/edu/cult: Summer Fellowship for International Arts Managers at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Wed Nov 6 00:12:57 CET 2013

Subject: [Rezone] Summer Fellowship for International Arts Managers at the
Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.
From:    "Ilze Millere" <imillere at yahoo.com>
Date:    Tue, October 29, 2013 2:49 pm
To:      "Rezone" <rezone at lists.rixc.lv>

Summer Fellowship for International Arts Managers at the
Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

The DeVos Institute’s Summer Fellowship for
International Arts Managers is an immersive program in arts management
strategy held at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in
Washington, D.C.  For one month each summer for three consecutive summers,
Fellows participate in seminars, group projects, individual mentorships, and
practical assignments led by Institute Leadership and Kennedy Center senior
staff in the areas of strategic planning, artistic planning, marketing,
fundraising, and board development. Fellows receive air transportation,
lodging, a per diem, visa sponsorship, and program materials. For criteria
and
application instructions, please
visit www.DeVosInstitute.org/SummerInternationalFellowship.
The application deadline is December 1, 2013.

Since 2008, we have hosted 76 Fellows in six classes
from 42 countries.  We are looking for entrepreneurial arts managers who
are currently making an impact on their organizations and cities in their
home
countries.

Please send referrals and questions to Syrah Gunning,
Assistant Manager of Fellowships, at segunning at kennedy-center.org.

Oberliht, Young Artists Association
http://oberliht.com