[oberlist] TV has attacked us all our lives, now we fight back. Now we make our own TV/Nam June Paik

Masha Gonchar mariya.gonchar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 08:34:53 CEST 2013

Dears,
I would like to inform Oberlist about the new project, which has
started in Odessa, Ukraine.
The Project “TV has attacked us all our lives, now we fight back. Now
we make our own TV/Nam June Paik”  is the first Project on Odessa TV
broadcasting of actual videoart, documentation and fixation of actual
performance, slide show of actual photography, audiovisual
documentations in context of actual and contemporary art, films in
context of actual and contemporary art.

The Project “TV has attacked us all our lives, now we fight back. Now
we make our own TV/Nam June Paik”  will be kicked off on Odessa
regional cable channel “Odessa”, Ukraine and is curated by the Mariia
Gonchar.

http://nowwemakeourowntv.tumblr.com/

Best regards,
Mariia