[oberlist] Aesthletics in Moldova email list/ event tomorrow

Tom Russotti tom at aesthletics.org
Tue Sep 10 13:10:31 CEST 2013

Hey All,
This is the first email of the Aesthletics email list. Please forward
it to anyone interested in participating
in Aesthletics events in the next month here in Chisinau.

Tomorrow afternoon is our first event, a series of site-specific games
at a park starting at 5pm.
We will play an improvised version of croquet using different objects
of the park as obstacles,
and play a game called Wolf and Rabbits, which is a children's game,
but updated to be a bit
more fun and competitive :)

There will be a movie and drinks afterwards too, I think the movie
starts at 8pm, so come on down if you
have some time.

Here is the location of the park-

http://goo.gl/maps/2Z3Lk

It is the park labeled Square with the street running through it.

Also, Save the Date, September 21st we will do two events, one called
Back to School, a series of new games and sports
in a school soccer field, from 1-5pm and
The Drinking and Dancing Competition at Casa Zemstri at 9pm
Here is a link to the drinking and dancing competition-

http://frontrow.dmagazine.com/2011/07/photos-and-video-as-expected-drinking-dancing-competition-descends-to-chaos/

Thanks and hopefully see you soon!

Tom