[oberlist] Public Intervention tomorrow to Chisinau Circus (19.09.2013, 10:00)

Tom Russotti tom at aesthletics.org
Wed Sep 18 09:11:32 CEST 2013

Hey All,

A reminder to some, a new proposition to others, but, We are
organizing a public intervention
tomorrow, Thursday, and we are inviting everyone to come and
participate.

The basic idea: we have made costumes of circus performers, including
two animals with nice big masks,
and will make an improvised parade through the city to the Chisinau
Circus, where we will hopefully enter
and make some nice documentation of inhabiting the space.

We have made ten fabulous costumes for people to wear, so no need to
bring or prepare anything!

We will meet at 10am at Casa Zemstvei - str. Sciusev 103, put on our
costumes, and make our way via Trolleybus to the Circus.

It is going to be quite a spectacle, so please come join in the fun.
The whole trip should take about 1-1.5 hours.

It would be great to let us know if you are coming, and feel free to
invite any of your friends, just let us know, we have 10 costumes
and a couple of extras.

Here are our contact phone numbers for reference:

Karl 078201411
Tom 060974335

Hope to see you there!

Tom and Karl