[oberlist] Invitation to the Eastern Europe Initiatives Congress 2014

Kongres Inicjatyw Europy Wschodniej - Lublin kongres at lublin.eu
Tue Apr 22 14:49:44 CEST 2014

Ladies and Gentleman!

  We are pleased to invite you all for the next edition of the Eastern
Europe Initiatives Congress on October 2-4. 2014 in Lublin.

http://kongres.lublin.eu/

Registration of participants will be available until September 15.
2014 (for those who need a visa invitation – until August 22. 2014.):

Formularz zgłoszeniowy - http://kongres.lublin.eu/rejestracja
The registration form - http://kongres.lublin.eu/en/registration
Регистрационная форма - http://kongres.lublin.eu/ru/
rejestracja-ru

  We encourage you, meanwhile, to participate at the Contest for the
best projects of cross-border cooperation. Projects submission
deadline is June 16. 2014:

http://kongres.lublin.eu/konkurs

  Lublin City Office and Marshal's Office of Lubelskie Voivodeship
will organize the Congress for the third time. Its first two editions
have been very successful.

  Download materials on the Eastern Europe Initiatives Congress 2011,
2012 and 2013 can be found here:

http://kongres.lublin.eu/materialy-do-pobrania

  We encourage you to actively participate in the development of the
EEIC by sending us emails with theme proposals of the panel
discussions to:
kongres at lublin.eu

During the EEIС 2013 we provide translation of all presentations and
discussions into Russian, English and Polish.

pozdrawiamy | greetings | всего хорошего,
Biuro Organizacyjne Kongresu | The Congress Executive Office |
Организационное Бюро Конгресса

Urząd Miasta Lublin | City Office of Lublin |
Администрация города Люблин
Wydział Projektów Nieinwestycyjnych | Non-investment Projects
Department | Управление неинвестиционных
проектов
ul. Okopowa 11, 20-022 Lublin
tel. +48 81 466 2857, +48 81 466 2859
kongres.lublin.eu