[oberlist] CN* call/film: The 5th China International (KingBonn) New Media Short Film Festival

m.oberlist m.oberlist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 20:03:25 CET 2014

Dear Friends from Moldavia
We haven't received yet any short film submission from Moldavia for the
China Kingbonn International Short Film Festival 2014.
We are looking for short films which have been completed after January 1st,
2012, with a maximum duration of 20 minutes.
I hope you will be able to help us to attract some submission from your
country's directors and producers.
Entry deadlines is short: 28/02/2014.
You can submit on shortfilmdepot.com:
http://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en/home/festivals/affiche/disableLayout/1/idFestival/56
The 5th China International (KingBonn) New Media Short Film Festival
9-18/05/2014 Shenzhen
sursa:
http://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en/home/festivals/affiche/disableLayout/1/idFestival/56