[oberlist] So sorry to write about this

Masha Gonchar mariya.gonchar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:35:30 CET 2014

*So sorry to write about this,*

*Today four Kyiv Euro Maidan protesters were killed. Three of them died
from a bullet wound and one died from injuries received from a fall from a
great height. *

*I, as a citezen of Ukraine, do not need sacrificial blood in order that
Ukraine will receive primetime media bonuses.*

*At least during 5 years we have worked in cultural sphere with meager
resources in the hands with the aim to emphasize the need for social
justice and mutual respect between people. *

*We need help in peaceful resolution of the conflict and its consequences
that will evolve over the years and most importantly we are in need of
understanding the causes and the possibilities of their reduction.*

*I hope for your understanding, *

*With great respect,*

*Maria Gonchar*

*Curator of the Project “TV has attacked us all our lives, now we fight
back. Now we make our own TV/Nam June Paik” on TV and Radio Company
"Odessa", **http://nowwemakeourowntv.tumblr.com/
<http://nowwemakeourowntv.tumblr.com/>*

* Curator of the project “Creative cities of Ukraine”, Curator of
socio-cultural projects, Architect, Urbanist, Visual and media artist,
Member of the National Union of Journalists of Ukraine, Blogger on media
channel Ukraine Social Community
**http://ukrainasocial.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=17e8h5k6yj7oq
<http://ukrainasocial.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=17e8h5k6yj7oq>*