[oberlist] ★ Submission Deadline Extended ★

ALTFilm office at altfilm.md
Mon Jan 27 10:41:09 CET 2014

Los Angeles vrea sa va vada filmele....

 	  <http://ymlp271.net/2010_06_30/www.SEEFilmLA.org> SEE Fest

 <http://www.oscars.org/> ad

Submission deadline extended for SEEfest 2014

Don't miss out! Last chance to submit your film. The  <http://www.seefilmla.
org/seefest/sites/default/files/SEEFF%20Entry%20Form%202014.pdf> submission
deadline has been extended to February 10th. Two more weeks to go! Be part
of a great community of filmmakers and get your film seen by American
audiences. (link submission deadline to our web site home page) Use any
image you want for this first item.

 <http://ymlp271.net/2010_06_30/www.SEEFilmLA.org> SEE Fest

Join SEEfest in February in Santa Ana for the launch of The Frida Cinema!

 <http://www.oscars.org/> adFor all our friends in Orange County: February
21-23 SEEfest travels to Santa Ana!  <http://thefridacinema.org> The Frida
Cinema is a new non-profit arthouse cinema, nestled in the heart of Downtown
Santa Ana's bustling and culturally diverse arts scene. Dedicated to
enriching, connecting, and educating audiences through the art of cinema,
The Frida Cinema will open her doors to film festivals, documentaries,
independent films, foreign films, classics, short films, and other cinematic
fare not generally accessible on big screens. The Frida is proud to launch
its programming with a collaboration with SEEfest, a dedicated organization
with a shared mission of providing audiences with the opportunity to see
international films with little or no distribution in the United States.
Join us in February!

Support our friends at The Frida and their
<http://thefridacinema.org/whiting-indiegogo-challenge/> indiegogo campaign

 <http://ymlp271.net/2010_06_30/www.SEEFilmLA.org> SEE Fest

Contact us:

SEE Fest
7119 W. Sunset Blvd.
Unit 306
Los Angeles, CA 90046
U.S.A.
info at seefilmla.org  <mailto:info at seefilmla.org>

 <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14155137994&ref=ts>
 <http://twitter.com/seefilmla>
 <http://ymlp271.net/2010_06_30/www.SEEFilmLA.org> SEE Fest

Discover South East Europe through movies

www.SEEFilmLA.org

  _____

Change email address /  <http://ymlp271.net/uguuesbsgsghsymgewmsggmhuqqy>
Leave mailing list