[oberlist] call : PARTICIPATE in our CROWDSOURCED video and BE a statement for a NEW system

jula jula_kim at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 8 10:44:18 CEST 2014

PARTICIPATE in our CROWDSOURCED video and BE a statement for a NEW
system
<http://julakim.de/?lang=en&emtrck=NTczNXwxN2RhMTM3ZmI0YTk5ZDEzYzFmYzRmYzZ8aHR0cDovL2p1bGFraW0uZGUvYmUvP2xhbmc9ZW4%3D>
julakim is not only a singer-songwriter but a person always eager to
invite: to invite you _ to activate you _ to be part of _ . this video
call^ explains a bit the story behind it. /The video is in German and
Spanish, there is subtitling available in English, French and Portuguese!
/http://julakim.de/be/

If you are willing to participate and send us a foto or a movie you have
to agree to the creative commons license cc by 4.0 and use the form below.

If you have any questions or doubts, don't hesitate to contact us by
writing a comments or email me!

If you would like to there is a live video of the song and a good audio
version on soundcloud. The text of the song can also be downloaded.

everything can be found on > http://julakim.de/be/

Sound Greetings,
julakim
<http://julakim.de/?lang=en&emtrck=NTczNXwxN2RhMTM3ZmI0YTk5ZDEzYzFmYzRmYzZ8aHR0cDovL2p1bGFraW0uZGUvP2xhbmc9ZW4%3D>