[oberlist] Balmoral: Announcement fellowships 2015

Katrin Vattes vattes at balmoral.de
Wed May 14 12:14:04 CEST 2014

KUENSTLERHAUS SCHLOSS BALMORAL
Stiftung Rheinland-Pfalz fuer Kultur

BALMORAL ANNOUNCES

Call for application: Balmoral and state fellowships 2015

We are pleased to inform you that for 2015 the following fellowships
are offered:

For international visual artists
·    Two 3-month Balmoral residential fellowships
·    Four 9-month Balmoral residential fellowships
For the residencies for 2015, applicants’ artistic work should focus
on or have some connection with or make reference to »Dada«. Dada was
the impulse behind a great many developments, and has a great many
facets. What role does Dada play today?Since 2013, fellowships are
offered in one artistic genre or one theme each year. This offering,
which is unique in Germany, is intended to enable deeper mutual
creative cross-fertilisation among the resident artists.

For international fellows in the humanities
·    One 9-month Balmoral residential fellowship for a curator

The residential fellowships are endowed with 1,400 Euro a month.

For visual artists with relation to Rhineland-Palatinate
·    Two 6-month project fellowships
·    One 6-month fellowship for New York (Flux Factory/Residency
Unlimited)
·    Two 6-month fellowships for the Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris
·    One 3-month fellowship for South Korea (Changdong or Goyang Art
Studio)
·    One 5-month fellowship for Kuenstlerhaus Schloss Wiepersdorf,
Brandenburg/Germany
For these fellowships there are no artistic requirements.

The application period for all fellowships runs up to and including
June 28th 2014 (date of postmark). Detailed information and PDF
application forms are available on our homepage.

We are grateful if artists worldwide receive this call for application
through forwarding!

With kind regards

Your team of the Kuenstlerhaus Schloss Balmoral

Contact person: Katrin Vattes M.A.
Kuenstlerhaus Schloss Balmoral
Stiftung Rheinland-Pfalz fuer Kultur
Villenpromenade 11