[oberlist] SPACES Conference Vienna now! October 30/31

Vladimir US vladimir at oberliht.org.md
Tue Oct 28 16:24:33 CET 2014

Dear friends of the SPACES project,

The final conference in Vienna starts this Thursday October 30.
Artists, curators and theoreticians under the topic “The artist as
activist in public space”: presentations, reflection and a look into
the future. Speakers from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine as well
as from Austria, Belarus, Chile, Croatia, Egypt, Italy, USA share
their views on artivism with the auditorium.
We welcome you as conference participants and we are looking forward
to seeing you in Kunstraum Vienna! See the detailed programme as well
as the background of the conference or the list of speakers online!  www.spacesproject.net

We are looking forward to your active input to the discussions.

Kind regards

Heidi Dumreicher

dr.heidi dumreicher
director
oikodrom
the vienna institute for urban sustainability

Stutterheimstraße 16-18/III
a-1150 vienna austria
tel.: ++43 1 984 23 51
www.oikodrom.org