[oberlist] CALL FOR FILMS ++ 7th Budapest Architecture Film Days, March 2015

mimi soltész mimi.soltesz at kek.org.hu
Mon Sep 15 14:58:10 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
please spread the words below:

CALL FOR FILMS ++ 7th Budapest Architecture Film Days, March 2015
Hungarian Contemporary Architetcure Centre

Deadline: 31st October, 2014.

Do you have a film on architecture or the city? Send it to us! The
Budapest Architecture Film Days is now accepting submissions for its
7th edition to be held in Budapest in March 2015. We are looking for
works in all genres, forms and lengths related to design, architecture
and built environment. Entry is free.

The mission of the film festival is to generate a dialogue between
architectural practice that finds inspiration in cinema, and cinema
borrowing its subjects from architecture and the city. For more
information about the festival please visit http://filmnapok.kek.org.hu/en/
. For related questions please contact filmnapok at kek.org.hu.

Please find the steps of submitting a film below:
1 – Fill out the online submission form
2 – Send your film via an online file-transferring platform (dropbox,
wetrasfer, etc.) to filmnapok at kek.org.hu

Warm greetings from Budapest,
Mimi Soltész
::
http://filmnapok.kek.org.hu
www.facebook.com/BudapestArchitectureFilmDays
K O R T Á R S  É P Í T É S Z E T I  K Ö Z P O N T  -   K É K
HUNGARIAN CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE CENTRE
T: +36 1 322 2907
W: www.kek.org.hu