[oberlist] accepting nyc exhibition proposals Oct. 1- Nov. 1

apexart apex at apexart.org
Tue Sep 23 20:39:09 CEST 2014

Dear apexart friend,

Beginning October 1 and going through November 1, 2014, apexart will
accept submissions for the Unsolicited Proposal Program for
exhibitions in NYC. This program is a curatorial open call that
creates an even playing field by using a democratic and meritocratic
voting process. More than 150 jurors from all professions and
locations vote online to determine the 3 winning exhibitions presented
in our 2015-2016 season for our Tribeca space. Submissions are
accepted and encouraged from individuals and groups from any
discipline, interest, or country.

More information can be viewed at http://www.apexart.org/unsolicited.php

Please pass this information on to anyone you feel may be interested.

Regards,
Steven Rand
Founder and Executive Director
apexart