[oberlist] MD* call/wshp: Publish Yourself! Making a magazine in Chisinau Workshop

Sophia Bellmann sophia.bellmann at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 20:30:55 CEST 2014

The fultime workshop is limited to 20 participants, taking part is
free of charge.Working language is English. The workshop addresses
students as well as postgraduates interested in creating a public
discourse from the following disciplines:

Editorial design & typography

Photography & photojournalism

Journalism & writing

Illustration & art

However, interested parties from other field of studies are welcome to
register, too.

I would appreciate if you could forward through your e-mail newsletter
or even post your website.

If you have questions concerning the concept please let me know, I
will forward your e-mail to the journalist, lay outer or photographer.

Thank you in advance!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With best regards
Sophia Bellmann

Universitatea Pedagogica de Stat “Ion Creanga”
str.  Ion Creanga 1 , bloc 1, sala 713
MD - 2069 Chisinau
Tel.: + 373 22 24 07 49

Sprechstunde dienstags, 10:00 – 13:00 Uhr/
Office hours on tuesdays, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm

Weitere Informationen / Further information:
DAAD, Facebook, Study-in.de, DAAD in Moldova, Kulturreiseführer, TestDaF