[oberlist] Nomad Workshop

Atelier Nomade nomadworkshop at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:14:53 CEST 2015

Dear Moldovan Artists,

We are organizing an ephemeral exhibition in Moldova during the month of
June and we still need two artists to complete our team.

We are traveling through Europe, to 4 different countries per season to set
an exhibition. To do so we want to collaborate with 5 local artists,
working and living together on site for one month.

We work in abandoned or unused houses/churches/factories on the country
side or in the suburbs in order to touch a public that is not considered by
cultural institutions.

Most important in this project is to work with the surroundings, including
the local population, the history of the site and the architecture of the
place.

We will experiment a lot, organize workshops and have many artistic
exchanges.

If you can imagine to be part of the adventure, please send us a portfolio
along with your contact details to the following address:
nomadworkshop at gmail.com

If you want to read more about the project, feel free to visit our blog:

nomadworkshop.tumblr.com

We are excited about interesting exchange, experimentation and
collaborations!

Nora and Romain

     http://de.ulule.com/nomadworkshop/
<http://de.ulule.com/nomadworkshop/>