[oberlist] Architecture Ukraine 2015 Open Call For Participants

Izolyatsia Postman info at izolyatsia.org
Tue Apr 14 16:53:11 CEST 2015

IZOLYATSIA
PLATFORM FOR CULTURAL INITIATIVES
ARCHITECTURE UKRAINE 2015 OPEN CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS (FROM THE
DISCIPLINES OF ARCHITECTURE, ART, DATA VISUALIZATION AND SCIENCE)

IZOLYATSIA is pleased to announce its annual residence program, this
time focusing on the architectural context. We are now accepting
proposals from architects, artists, data visualizers and scientists
wanting to explore the notion of architecture via the prism of
inventive interventions within the urban context. The project seeks to
assemble an international mix of creative individuals, ready to
collaborate on new ways of ‘living’ in the 21st century.

For the Summer 2015 program, Eastern Ukraine is chosen as a case study
and the network of cities adjacent to but not within the war zone. The
program is designed to raise social awareness, through physical and
digital interventions. We are looking for all forms of creative
expression that would in one way or another improve the lives of the
people in these cities. Nevertheless, the residency workshop period is
that of a collective effort.

Deadline: April 30, 2015, 11.59 PM
Residency period: July & August 2015 (exact dates to be confirmed)

More information is available on our website

Media partners

Naberezhno-Lugova 12
Kyiv, Ukraine	  phone.: +380 50 477 26 20
e-mail: info at izolyatsia.org
web: www.izolyatsia.org
MISC