[oberlist] AROUNDLESS - CALL FOR ARTISTS

Stan Coenders stancoenders at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:35:46 CEST 2015

[Good afternoon, could you please place the call below in the Oberlist?,
With many thanks and kind regards, Stan Coenders]

*AROUNDLESS - **to push our search towards, into and across *limits, frames
and borders of perceptions

*5 weeks intensive residency program ::: MeetingInZdonov ::: Czech Republic*

*Aroundless … *

*-       **5 weeks **intensive Research and Realization at MeetingInZdonov,
Zdonov*

*-       Guidance by experienced artists*

*-       Seminar “New AiR for Artists and Coordinators"*

*-       Visit art events cross-border in Poland*

*-       Presentation of artists’ work through Europe*

*For 30 young European artists *

*Application deadline 1 June 2015*

*http://www.stancoendersinitiatives.com/for-artists/about-aroundless/*
<http://www.stancoendersinitiatives.com/for-artists/about-aroundless/>

*And/Or Subscribe  <http://www.stancoendersinitiatives.com/latest-news/>to
latest news to stay informed about exciting crossborder CZ/PL projects*

*We are grateful if you foward this email to others who are interested*