[oberlist] Ongoing call for video documentations of actual artist-led projects till 1st October 2015 | nowwemakeourowntv.org |

Masha Gonchar mariya.gonchar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 09:50:34 CEST 2015

http://nowwemakeourowntv.org/?p=100

Video file format required for audiovisual documentation(s): .mpeg, pal,
720 x 576 pixels.

Time limit required for audiovisual documentation(s): no more than 30 min.

For audiovisual documentation(s) which use(s) nor Ukrainian nor Russian
language nor English subtitles: .doc file with English time-text
correspondence is required.

Text information required for submission:

Artist(s) of Culture:

Title of artist-led project(s):

Description of artist-led project(s):