[oberlist] Translvania Shorts Submissions Open

office at altfilm.md office at altfilm.md
Sat Dec 12 10:59:22 CET 2015

Good day!

We are TRANSILVANIA SHORTS (International Short Film Festival) - an international network of distribution, exhibition and promotion of short films . Our goal is to reward films and audiovisual productions by promoting them in Transilvania.

We're pleased to announce that our film submissions are now open and we would like to invite you to submit your film.

TRANSILVANIA SHORTS is the tool that every filmmaker needs, We have created seasonally editions to give continuity to the selection process and a steady feedback to the filmmakers.

Our Festival is aiming to establish itself among the top film festivals in the world. The festival brings the very best of world cinema to Romania from over 90 countries around the world. This year’s Festival Program will showcase a wide variety of International thought-provoking Shorts, Narrative, Documentaries, Music Videos, Animations, Experimental Films, Student Films, and more.

Come celebrate and share your passion for cinema!

TRANSILVANIA SHORTS proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world best online submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, unlimited video storage, digital press kits, and more.

Click to submit your film via FilmFreeway:   https://filmfreeway.com/festival/TRANSILVANIASHORTS

Yours in Cinema,

The TRANSILVANIA SHORTS Team

Acest mesaj merita a fi impartasit cu prietenii si colegii.

Daca aveti o informatie pe care vreti sa o citeasca toti colegii din cinema.md, expediati-l pe adresa noastra si avem noi grija sa mearga mai departe.

www.altfilm.md

 <https://www.facebook.com/altfilm.moldova?fref=ts> ALTFilm on facebook