[oberlist] City Transfomation Forum Minsk / Belarus is looking for re-used industrial ruins in Eastern Europe

US Vladimir us_v at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 19:27:51 CET 2015

City Transfomation Forum Minsk / Belarus is looking for re-used industrial ruins in Eastern Europe

Dear colleagues, My name is Margo, I'm a curator of Loft Project BALKI in Minsk, Belarus >> https://www.facebook.com/loftbalki?ref=bookmarks
We are going to orginize City Transformation Forum in Minsk in September, 2015 about new ways of usage of the post-soviet buildings and factories, appearing of the creative spaces and lofts and their influence on the city development.
We are lookin' for creative spaces/lofts/coworkings in Central and Eastern Europe mainly so as to analyze how can the soviet and industrial heritage can be used for modern urban purposes. We are now designing the structure of the forum and writing a project for Visegrad Fund to support the project. If you are interested in it, would you like to learn more and became our partners in this project?
Please write to loftbalki at gmail.com for more details.
Looking forward to your reply, Margo Loft Project BALKI
-- artist&curator
http://oberliht.com. . . . . . . . . . .https://lists.idash.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/oberlistportal informational pentru arta si cultura din Moldovainformation gateway for arts and culture from Moldova