[oberlist] CfP: Transeuropa Festival Belgrade // CfA: Actors of Urban Change 2015-2017

RBCM Network netzwerk at kulturmanager.net
Wed Jun 17 21:05:47 CEST 2015

Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

TRANSEUROPA Festival Belgrade 2015 is looking for contributors:

Call For Participation
Are you an artist, activist, designer, performer, hacktivist, gamer,
thinker or collective who loves to share what you do or think? Do you
want to co-create an exciting transnationally sourced and organised
festival that combines politics with art and culture in Europe? Does
the idea of picking up the pieces in order to go beyond the fragments
of the current European political context excite you? Do you want to
become part of a growing community in Europe and beyond that believes
change only happens through joining our hands and minds?
The TEF15 programme is now open for your contribution. Before
applying, we encourage you to read through the festival concept note
here

We think mapping a ‘path to beyond’ can start with a focus on new
forms of politics and movements, on the commons, on migration and
mobility, and on alternative economies. Contributions on any of these
topics, taken broadly, are welcome. Formats can range from a workshop
to a theater performance, from a lecture to an urban game, a film, or
a visual art piece. Mixed formats are also encouraged. Our festival is
a political festival with a strong emphasis on creative, disruptive
and interdisciplinary methods.

More info on their website:
http://transeuropafestival.eu/

Actors of Urban Change just announced their new round of applications
for 2015-2017:
"Dear colleagues, friends and followers,

Please look at and forward the information about our new call for the
program “Actors of Urban Change” to anyone in your international
network who might be interested in the program. If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. (click here for our
website)

  “Actors of Urban Change” is a Europe-wide program by the Robert
Bosch Stiftung in cooperation with MitOst e.V. It aims to achieve
sustainable and participatory urban development through cultural
activities. This is carried out by strengthening the competencies for
cross-sector collaboration among actors from the cultural sphere, the
administration, and the private sector who form teams of three
committed to implementing a project in their city. Using culture as a
tool and context, the projects might address a broad range ofsocial,
political and environmental challenges related to urban change.

On a local level, the teams receive support for the implementation of
their joint projects through grants and individual coaching. On an
international level, they benefit from further qualification through
workshops, seminars, peer-learning sessions and field trips during
meetings and shadowing internships with teams from different cities,
allowing for Europe-wide exchange and networking.

  Applications from all 47 member countries of the Council of Europe
as well as Belarus and Kosovo can be submitted untilSeptember 13,
2015. A detailed description of the program and contact information,
as well as access to the call, FAQs and the online application, are
available onwww.actors-of-urban-change.eu.

  Yours faithfully

Martin Schwegmann
Agnieszka Surwiłło-Hahn

Program Officer Actors of Urban Change                Program Officer
Robert Bosch Stiftung