[oberlist] International Seminar “Identity and Diversity – Society for Change“ - apply till September 7

Valeria Șvarț-Gröger valeria at ecovisio.org
Wed Sep 2 16:08:14 CEST 2015

“Identity and Diversity – Society for Change“
International Seminar
Call for Applications for participants from Germany, Moldova and Ukraine
6th to 12th of October
Ture, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Ukraine
Application Deadline - 07.09.15
What is Diversity? What does it have to do with my Identity?
Is Diversity as a chance or a problem?
How much Diversity can I handle?

More details at: http://www.initiative-moe.de/identity-and-diversity-society-for-change/
Valeria Șvarț-Gröger,
Geoecologist, MSc Candidate in Integrated Natural Resource Management

NGO “EcoVisio”

www.ecovisio.org
www.activeco-program.org
www.iarmareco.md
www.eco-village.md

Tel (MD):  +373 79710418 | (D): +49 15788521632 | Skype:  valeria_in_red

“The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking at which we created them”.
~ Albert Einstein

PLEASE CONSIDER THE RESOURCES BEFORE PRINTING THIS E-MAIL OR ATTACHMENT